Accreditation as a testing laboratory in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
By the Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) it has been attested that we are competent under the terms of DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 to carry out tests in the following fields:
- characterisation of physical, mechanical and optical properties of coatings,
- determination of resistance of coatings to liquids (chemical resistance tests),
- environmental simulation tests on coatings, plastics, metallic materials, with or without corrosion protection and textiles (weathering tests, water condensation tests, corrosion tests, temperature and climate tests),
- flexural tests, tensile tests and impact tests on plastics, rubber, adhesive bonds, textiles and metallic materials,
- determination of burning behaviour of interior materials in motor vehicles (burning tests),
- testing and assessing the ease of decontamination of radioactively contaminated surfaces,
- chemical analysis on coating materials, plastics and other organic materials,
- analysis of emissions from vehicle interior parts and materials, building products and furnishing.
The accreditation applies to the test methods listed in the annex to the accreditation certificate.